file Hello! Joining the community

Mehr
12 Jahre 2 Monate her #1216 von ElVlado
ElVlado erstellte das Thema Hello! Joining the community
I thought I would say a friendly hello :) I have recently joined this community after again having the inspiration of playing The Movies and making great funny movies, and having the interest in doing alot of great things and learning how to make props, sets and all that jazz so I can share it with people! I then found this website, which unfortunately wasn't on top of the list when I typed "The Movies Community", but I found it after a bit of searching!

Definitely excited to upload some of my sets and props when I get good at it, alot of the guides and that are really helpful! Does the community have an IRC channel, or perhaps a Skype chat room/xfire group? We could use that for communication as well.

I only talk English, as well as French and Serbo-Croatian so apologies I do not talk German! However, I will attempt to translate things through google translator when needed. This will inhibit my ability to reply to German topics, but I look forward to any kind of community communication :cheer:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
12 Jahre 2 Monate her - 12 Jahre 2 Monate her #1217 von Tonda
Tonda antwortete auf das Thema: Aw: Hello! Joining the community
Hello ElVlado and welcome to "The Movies 3D"

No, unfortunately we have no other contact possibilities but this forum and PMs.

The communitiy isn't used so frequently that other communication-forms seemed to be neccessary up to now.
Letzte Änderung: 12 Jahre 2 Monate her von Tonda.

Mehr
12 Jahre 2 Monate her #1218 von FraasMovies
FraasMovies antwortete auf das Thema: Aw: Hello! Joining the community
Hello and welcome to our little community. :cheer:

I'm looking forward to your mods. Just ask if you have any questinon about modding the Movies.

Moderatoren: Tonda