question-circle TMUnderground - anyone of you guys active there?

Mehr
3 Jahre 2 Monate her #2302 von Deckard
Deckard erstellte das Thema TMUnderground - anyone of you guys active there?
Does any you guys know the site "TMUnderground" (forum.tmunderground.com) or is active there by any chance? It is an English speaking forum featuring a lot of information, tutorials, mods and the likes for our beloved "The Movies".

The reason why I am asking is that I did try to register there, but so far I have been unable to do so as the "Captcha" security question does not show up at all. I tried it with several browsers, on two different PCs, on a Mac as well as via a mobile phone - on none of the devices the security captcha showed up.

As I could not get the captcha to show up on the register page I then did try to contact the admins via the contact page, but alas there is also a Captcha that does not show up, thus not letting me send the message - so I can not even communicate with them.

So if any one of you happens to be active there, could you please let the admins know that there seems to be an issue? Thanks!

Kind regards,

Deckard

LAPD, LASD, Boston PD, Chicago PD, NYPD, RCMP, Austrian Federal Police (Bundespolizei), Belgian Federal Police & Customs Service
APB Reloaded - Clan Link

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
2 Jahre 9 Monate her #2313 von zeke365
zeke365 antwortete auf das Thema: TMUnderground - anyone of you guys active there?
Not much anymore and the site will probably shut down soon. I’m creating archive, most people have moved on. Sad to see it go unless someone wants to maintain the site.

Ken white has passed away as well here a link forum.tmunderground.com/index.php?/topic...-sad-news-about-ken/

Sorry about the late reply forgot I had account here this looks pretty dead from it former self as well.

Mehr
2 Jahre 9 Monate her #2314 von zeke365
zeke365 antwortete auf das Thema: TMUnderground - anyone of you guys active there?
Not much anymore and the site will probably shut down soon. I’m creating archive, most people have moved on. Sad to see it go unless someone wants to maintain the site.

Ken white has passed away as well here a link forum.tmunderground.com/index.php?/topic...-sad-news-about-ken/

Sorry about the late reply forgot I had account here this looks pretty dead from it former self as well.

Moderatoren: Tonda