file HELP LATEX HEADS

• nunoalexctx
  • nunoalexctxs Avatar Autor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Mehr
11 Jahre 1 Woche her #1434 von nunoalexctx
nunoalexctx erstellte das Thema HELP LATEX HEADS
Hello everyone i'm introducting this topic cause i need a bit of help.

Im trying to do an engineer (from prometheus movie without suit), i've modified one of the .hd files from starmaker it wasnt really hard just modified the eyebrows, the nose, the cheeks, and the mouth all this was done with blender and the script to import the .hd files. the problem is when I save the file to a msh and then try to open it as msh all I get is the armature (the head doesn't show up).

My goal is to make a latex head out of it i have all the files done like the skin texture the head texture(do you guys think the problem is that I'm using a .hd file and not moddifying one of existing latex heads).

If any of you guys know one good tutorial for making Latex heads I would really appreciate it. I've been all over the internet but most of the sites are closed and I've tried everything i know in blender.

thanks for your time

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Jahre 1 Woche her #1435 von FraasMovies
FraasMovies antwortete auf das Thema: Re: HELP LATEX HEADS
1. You have to export your head as a mesh (.msh) just use the export scrips for Blender: www.themovies3d.com/en/downloads/viewdow...blender-246-249.html

2. try if your new head (mesh) works fine: the easiest way to do this is to replace an existing latex head-mesh. rename your mesh to latex_m_head_v00.msh and place your mesh into the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Lionhead Studios Ltd\The Movies\data\meshes\

3. If you have success in step 1 and 2 you can read(translate) this tutorial to combine your new head with every costume you would like to: www.themovies3d.com/en/tutorial/200-kostueme-bearbeiten.html

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Tonda