question-circle Horse with Saddle as placeable prop? [Solved]

Mehr
3 Jahre 2 Monate her - 3 Jahre 2 Monate her #2292 von Deckard
Deckard erstellte das Thema Horse with Saddle as placeable prop? [Solved]
Hi there!

I just dusted off my "The Movies" disks (got the pack with the Stunts & Special Effects) and am currently having a blast playing this gem again. Having moved on to custom movie making I am now having some of the same issues/problems I had back in the day - like for example that the standard "prop" horse available to be placed in a scene is only the bare backed one and there is no saddled horse version.

I did look around here, at 8 Eyed Baby and at a few other locations, thinking that some genius might have made a mod for it, but did not find what I was looking for (though there are some great mods out there these days, some people are still making new ones today).

This got me thinking that it might have been so simple to get the available saddled horses as place-able props that nobody thought it worth the effort to make a mod for it.

Now the question is there an easy way to do this? Any help/insight would be appreciated!

LAPD, LASD, Boston PD, Chicago PD, NYPD, RCMP, Austrian Federal Police (Bundespolizei), Belgian Federal Police & Customs Service
APB Reloaded - Clan Link
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 2 Monate her von Deckard.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 2 Monate her #2293 von Deckard
Deckard antwortete auf das Thema: Horse with Saddle as placeable prop?
I found what I was looking for here on TheMovie3D homepage! Under Downloads - The Movies Mods - All Other Mods - you will find the "Set Dressing Mod S&E" mod. It will add a lot of props to your game, among them all saddled horses!

LAPD, LASD, Boston PD, Chicago PD, NYPD, RCMP, Austrian Federal Police (Bundespolizei), Belgian Federal Police & Customs Service
APB Reloaded - Clan Link

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Tonda