exclamation-circle Director's Cut conflict with another mod

Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her #1831 von isnorden
isnorden erstellte das Thema Director's Cut conflict with another mod
I've been experimenting to find out why building MFE's Heaven set crashed my game; here are my results so far.
  1. Clean install with MFE's set as the only mod: no crash. (The set still can't be moved or deleted, but at least the game didn't crash.)
  2. After adding my usual INI file package (assorted cheat-codes for a bigger lot, more employees, etc.): no crash.
  3. After installing the Director's Cut modpack from TheMovies3D: Crashed when I tried to build MFE's set; also crashed when I opened an existing game with that set built already.

Apparently, MFE's Heaven set and the Director's Cut modpack interfere with each other; that's a shame, since both are useful and well-made. Now, if only I could find out what part of DC is causing the problem, I might be able to use both.

Ingeborg S. Nordén

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her - 5 Jahre 11 Monate her #1832 von Tonda
Tonda antwortete auf das Thema: Director's Cut conflict with another mod
Well, unfortunately the programs don't run on my current computer so I'm not able to look it up.
But in my experience, it's the best way to avoid problems by installing the Director's Cut, when your data folder is empty yet. After installing the DC you can add further mods. When you download another mod you can have a look at it's content. You can compare the newly downloaded files with the already installed files (of the Director's Cut) and see if there is an existing file with the same name. If so then open both files and compare the differences. If it's a list maybe you have to add the name of the new mod to the mods which are already named in the excisting list.
Sorry that I'm not able to help you more but without the oppurtunity to use the game I can only guess, where the problem is.
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 11 Monate her von Tonda.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Tonda