file Designed these costumes online; help needed with converting them!

Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her #1838 von isnorden
isnorden erstellte das Thema Designed these costumes online; help needed with converting them!
In another thread on this forum, I mentioned my work in progress, the series Calling Father Martinez. Of course, a show centered on a priest will depict him at work occasionally; the costume that came with the game is OK for a priest on the road or visiting around town, but Father Martinez would wear full vestments to officiate at Mass. I actually designed him a wardrobe on the web page of a church-supply company that does custom work...seven colors of clerical robe in two patterns each, plus stoles to match each color. If someone could please transfer those onto game-friendly texture files for me, I'd give them wardrobe credit in each episode.

Many thanks to anyone willing and able to help!

Dateianhang:

Dateiname: priest_war...4-23.zip
Dateigröße:999 KB

Ingeborg S. Nordén
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
5 Jahre 11 Monate her #1839 von Tonda
Tonda antwortete auf das Thema: Designed these costumes online; help needed with converting them!
Well, to use your own modded costumes in the game you first have to choose an existing costume (origin or a downloaded mod) which you want to edit. So you have to find a mesh which nearly has the shape you need. If you found one you can extract the costume with the movies editor ( www.themovies3d.com/en/downloads/downloa...ovies-editor-med-102 ). Then you will find all the single files which belong to this costume, including the textures. These textures are dds-files. You need picture-files (like bmp, jpg, tiff aso.) to convert them into dds-files.
To convert PDF-Files you need a program like Adobe pdf creator (I don't have one, I just have the PDF reader). If you've got the PDF creator then you're able to convert PDF Files into picture files (jpg, tif). And then you have to convert these files into dds-files. (It's much easier not to work with pdf-files).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: isnorden

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Tonda